This statement discloses the privacy practices for Promotions Interactive Ltd, our website, and how we safeguard user data.
We take your privacy and security very seriously. Users agree to their information being held and processed in accordance with GDPR. Specifically; personally identifiable data will only be used for the purposes of this platform by us and any appointed Data Sub-Processor. Data may be transferred out of the EEA, data will be safely deleted within a reasonable time once our relationship with you has come to an end. Click here
to learn more about your rights under GDPR, including data rectification, erasure, processing and lodging a complaint. By signing up or logging in and/or continuing to use our website you are accepting our privacy & security policy and our terms of service.This statement discloses the privacy practices for Promotions Interactive Ltd, our website, and how we safeguard user data.Controller:
Full name of legal entity: Promotions Interactive Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Hersham Place Technology Park, Molesey Road,
Walton-on-Thames, KT12 4RZ, United Kingdom
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.Personal information:
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
• Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
• Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
• Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services sold and purchased by supplier members to our operator members.
• Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
• Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Our policy is not to work on projects requiring the capture of special category, sensitive personally identifiable information, such as; health, race religion, sexual orientation, criminal records and trade union membership. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you choose to give us personal information via the Internet that we or our business partners may need to correspond with you, process an interaction or provide you with a subscription, for example it is our intent to let you know how we will use such information. If you tell us that you do not wish to have this information used as a basis for further contact with you, we will respect your wishes. We do keep track of the domains from which people visit us. We analyse this data for trends and statistics, and then we discard it.Information security and quality:
We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and managerial procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current, and complete. Data centres we use are ISO27001 certified. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner. We are a fully registered user under the Data Protection Act.Business relationships:
The Promotions Interactive site contains links to other Web sites. Promotions Interactive is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.Cookies:
Promotions Interactive is also supporting the development of some technologies that will let you manage and control the release of your personal information wherever you go on the Internet.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed to email@example.com.
Thanks for reading this.